SOLO. PARTNER. TEAM OF 3
All participants will do all of the biking and running. If you are working with a partner or a team you will share all of the reps in the WOD with only one athlete working at a time. All levels are welcome and all movements in the WOD are modifiable to fit your fitness needs.
3 – 2 – 1 GO
- Race will begin at 8 AM on August 25th @ 1811 NE Sandy Blvd.
- Arrive as early as 7:15 AM to begin warming up and get your gear staged and ready for the event.
- Transition zone for all events will be at CrossFit TS.
ENTRY FEE & END CELEBRATION
- $25 entry fee payable online @ www.torque-gym.com/membership/
- Your entry fee will help pay for the burgers, dogs, snacks and drinks available at the end of the event.
- Celebrations will be @ Broughton Beach [Marine Drive] starting at roughly 12 PM.
- Bring your swim gear and a towel to cool off in the Columbia River after you are done.
- Families are welcome to join in the celebration @ the end of the event.
[Click event titles for course maps]
Start at 1811 NE Sandy Blvd [CFTS]. Cross Sandy travel South on 18th. Turn Left on Ankeny. Continue on Ankeny until you get to the 40’s. Once you hit the 40’s weave your way over to Lincoln prior to getting to 46th Avenue. Continue up Lincoln until you get to the top of Mt. Tabor. Once at the top of Tabor go to the middle benches and take a picture of Franklin High School from the top. Return back to CFTS the same way you came up.
Start at CFTS. Right on 18th. Left on Glisan. Right on 12th. Right on Irving. Right on 19th. Finish @ CFTS
50 – 30 – 10
Front Squats [80/115] [65/95] [55/75]
Hang Power Clean [80/115] [65/95] [55/75]
Box Jump Overs
Shoulder to Overhead [80/115] [65/95] [55/75]
KB Swings [35/53]
Start at CFTS. South on 18th. Right on Stark. Right on 16th. Right on Glisan. Right on 18th. Left on Sandy. Finish @ CFTS.
Start at CFTS. North on 18th. Right on Irving. Left on 21st. Right on Tillamook. Left on 26th. Right on Regents Drive. Left on 32nd. Right on Holman. Left on 33rd. Continue over 33rd overpass over Columbia Blvd. Continue down 33rd and turn right on the Marine Drive Bike Path. Follow path to cross Marine Drive and finish at Broughton Beach